Your Well, Pumps and Water Treatment Specialist.
We have been in business since July 2012, and have over 15 years of experience in water treatment, as well as irrigation systems overseas.
It is our goal to ensure our customers receive quality service and a job done right the first time.
|Our qualifications include:
- Ministry of the Environment and Climate Change
- - Well Contractors License
- - Class 4 Pump Technician
- Plumbing License
- - Dean's Award, Fanshawe College
- Drinking Water Operator Certificate:
- - Walkerton Clean Water Centre
- - Operation of Small Drinking Water Systems
- - Limited Surface Water Sub Systems
- Back Flow Prevention Ticket
- - Protecting potable water from non-potable sources
- Professional GPDA Member
- - Goulds Water Technology
- - A Xylem Brand
- Dealer for Hague Quality Water Products
- - Factory Training and Tour in Columbus, Ohio
- - WaterMax and AquaMaster water softeners
- Member of the Ontario Ground Water Association
- - Joining in with community to help preserve Ontario's precious resource
What our customers are saying:
Thanks so much for the work you did on our water system. My daughter mentioned she told you how excited I am about the pressure that I have now. We should have called you years ago. It has really made a difference in our home. I can actually do laundry on the main floor without cutting off the shower upstairs. This is huge for me! Everyone is so excited about a shower now too. It actually fills all of the holes in our large shower head. I really feel the difference in the kitchen too. I can actually spray out my sink and there is actual force behind it. All in all I am truly amazed, so thanks for helping us figure this out without having to put in a new well.
- Tillsonburg area